Heart Chat Bubble

Saturday 1 October 2011

i love you , MUHD FARIS :)

The reason you never cross my mind, is because you’re always on my mind. The reason I wouldn’t hurt someone if they hurt you, is because I would murder them. The reason I don’t want you, is because I need you. The reason I wouldn’t cry if you left, is because I would die if you left. The reason I wouldn’t live for you, is because I would die for you. The reason why I’m not willing to do anything for you, is because I would do everything for you. The reason I choose my life, is because you ARE my life The reason I’m not happy we’re married, is because I’m ecstatic we’re married. The reason why I don’t like you, is because i love you , i love you , i love you . 





MUHD FARIS ZAINUDDIN , SAYA SAYANG AWAK :)

I MISS YOU KISS ME ,

I MISS YOU HUG ME ,

I MISS YOU HOLD MY HAND ,

I MISS YOU SAY ' SYG ,I LOVE YOU C0MUCH !  

YASMIEN ARINAH YASSIN SAYANG MUHD FARIS ZAINUDDIN :) :) :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment